Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Key Responsibilities
- Locates, audits and transfers kits or materials as required. May perform satellite receiving functions. May perform materials pick-up or drop-off at vendor sites (requiring the use of a van or truck).
- Performs cycle count to verify and maintain inventory; identifies and processes nonconforming material.
- Under direction from management, prevents accumulation of excess or exceptional material. Moves stock as required. In a manufacturing environment, may replenish empty line-side bins.
- Receives parts and updates inventory records; may perform transactions in Oracle, or other inventory systems. Verifies vendor delivery before accepting parts and/or inventory. May monitor, update and maintain shortage reports including review of work orders.
- Under direction from supervisor, purges stock of excess and obsolete material. Takes action necessary to rework, transfer, or scrap these items.
- Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate pallet jack, electric pallet jack and/or forklift. May drive a van or truck if necessary, or operate overhead crane. Adheres to all safety standards and protocols. Follows documented business processes. Trains other Material Coordinators as required.
- Regulates and prepares material for delivery to the cleanroom environment.
- Employees may be assigned to work in a spares environment, with a heavier focus on activities related to inventory management. Performs transactions in SAP.
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills for exchange of information
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.