Has developed proficiency developed through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Prioritizes daily stores activities. May perform satellite receiving functions. May perform materials pick-up or drop-off at vendor sites (requiring the use of a van or truck).
- Investigates customer inquiries, cycle count discrepancies and non-conformances. Performs cycle count to verify and maintain inventory. Locates, audits, and transfers kits or materials as required in preparation for shipment.
- Receives parts and updates inventory records or shortage reports; may perform transactions in Oracle, SAP, or other inventory systems. Verifies vendor delivery before accepting parts and/or inventory. May monitor, update and maintain shortage reports including review of work orders.
- Coordinates processing of non-conformances. Regulates and prepares material for delivery to the cleanroom environment.
- Under direction from management, prevents accumulation of excess material. Moves stock as required. In a manufacturing environment, may replenish empty line-side bins and/or regulate material movement to the manufacturing floor.
- Reviews M.R.P. for upcoming work order, project status, and W.I.P. Expedites receipt of materials from vendors/suppliers.
- Trains / certifies other Material Coordinators as required. Follows documented business processes. Under direction from supervisor, purges stock of excess and obsolete material. Takes action necessary to rework, transfer, or scrap these items.
- Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate pallet jack, electric pallet jack and/or forklift. May drive a van or truck if necessary, or operate overhead crane. Adheres to all safety standards and protocols; participates in addressing safety concerns.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a basic understanding of how the team integrates with others
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.