- Replenishes production lines with material picked from the storage areas to its POU location.
- Ensures the production line flows and keep up with TAKT time by sequencing material and tools.
- Helps maintain material accuracy via periodic cycle counts
- Ensures JIT is practiced (just the right amount of materials and supplies at the right time in the right place)
- Communicates reports, identifies and helps solve continuous flow problems or obstacles of accomplishing the team goals.
- Participates in all physical inventories
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Removal of material at the end of assembly line to the consolidation area
- Obtain ACE associate within two (2) years.
• Able to operate required equipment.
• Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must demonstrate safe work practices. Education information
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.