The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing inventory control of materials by ensuring necessary distribution and replenishment of items in order to prevent any interruption in workflow due to lack of materials.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Identify, label, and store materials for proper tracking and location identification for inventory control.
- Disburse materials and/or inventory to the required areas as needed while maintaining all necessary documentation.
- Responsible for area being clean, organized, and safe. Supports 5S and lean initiatives as required.
- Operate forklift in accordance with OSHA and RRD safety regulations.
- Performs all activities in accordance with RRD safety policies and OSHA regulations.
- Conduct cycle counts and physical inventories as required.
- Communicate to management all deficiencies of inventory control accuracy.
- Conduct activities related to receiving and shipping as detailed in RRD procedures and work instructions. This includes performing required system transactions to receive, transfer, and/or ship material to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.