******This position is General Warehouse**********
The General Warehouse Worker (GW) is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise into and/or out of the warehouse facility. General Warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
* Move merchandise by hand or hand truck to maintain continuous flow of merchandise.
* May be responsible for the unloading and stocking of incoming merchandise, picking of outgoing merchandise and loading of outbound trailers.
* Replenishes pick areas identified by replenishment reports and various request for needed merchandise.
* Obtains customer orders identifying merchandise that has been requested. Fills merchandise order by selecting and moving merchandise from active slot to conveyor, and/or from slot to flat in order to fill.
* Reports damages and/or vendor compliance issues.
* Meet department demands.
* Maintain an acceptable level of attendance based on attendance policy.
* Ensure safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily work responsibilities.
* Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.