Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.Basic Qualifications Qualification Requirements:
- Job Duties:
- Manage the material handling teams, age oven and pull from stock and Crib:
- Day to Day Execution;
- Develop strategic plan that aligns with plant priorities;
- Manage plant scrap cutting/removal with internal and external customers.
- Provide and develop safe working environments for all employees, ensuring adherence to all EHS policies and procedures, with a major focus on mobile equipment safety;
- Employee Development:
- Performance measurement, including preparing and administering performance reviews and disciplinary action when appropriate;
- Management of time and attendance, including covering vacation and scheduling OT, proactively flex staffing for mix/demand;
- Foster a work environment that engages a diverse work force in continuous improvement activities;
- OTIF management:
- Manage delivery to downstream customers;
- Manage MDR & late work orders, including investigations and root cause problem solving;
- Problem analysis and resolution, specifically with hour by hour performance management to metrics;
- Assist employees with work process problems;
- Develop standardized work and audit work for improvements.
- Major activities / Key challenges:
- Improve working conditions (safety and employee relations) and make sure the established production schedules are being strictly followed to meet our OTIF requirements.
- Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing supervisory experience;
- Leadership - demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others;
- Planning - ability to think ahead and plan over a 90-day time span and prepare action plans to achieve results;
- Experience with Quality management, Kaizen training, Safe Work environments, and Toyota Production Systems;
- Ability to measure performance to goals and standards;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literacy.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and determined by management
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.