Performs tasks including: coordination and movement of materials within and between factories, processing departments, and other areas; packaging, labeling, and stocking product for shipment; or accepting, verifying, and recording of incoming materials from outside vendors and purchased parts. Physically lift, place, and carry items weighing up to fifty (50) pounds for moderate distances.
Operate equipment and perform duties as related to functional area of assignment, listed below, and be familiar with safety, environmental, and emergency procedures for equipment in that functional area.
- Read and interpret material control documents to determine required actions. Ensures that transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment to receive, load and transport material to designated locations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Verify accuracy of paperwork and material identification. Take appropriate action to correct identified inaccuracies.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Guide to Business Conduct.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitments to learn manufacturing principles and techniques.
- Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
Minimum of 1 year forklift experience
Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications