Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock, and order priority.
- Read and interpret Bills of Material (BOM’s), job notes, and prints.
- Confer with department supervisors and production coordinators to determine overdue materials, parts and daily material needs.
- Pull and deliver water spider and kitted parts to work cells.
- Label all racks, part bins, and shelves in storage areas and work cells.
- Examine material received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Use inventory scanning system to scan into/out of locations.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (50 mile radius) will be considered.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as a background check to the satisfaction of the Company.
- We are seeking candidates with a solid work record of safety, job performance and attendance.
- Experience using various tools including manual/electric/pneumatic tools, fork truck (including stand-up), jib crane, templates/fixtures, hand carts, measuring devices and prescribed safety equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands to handle and feel. The employee is frequently required to climb and reach above shoulder level. The employee is regularly required to lift/carry up to 40 pounds. The employee is frequently required to push/pull up to 40 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push/pull greater than 40 pounds with assistance.
Starting Pay is $14.60/hr. plus $.45/hr. shift premium for 2 nd shift. Wages are based on a step progression scale with the maximum wage rate currently at $19.45/hr. for persons in the position for four or more years.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.