NOTE: This position requires relocation to a different US plant every 6 months for the first two years. RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL:
Reporting and tracking inventory or scheduling data, developing required analysis, and managing specific actions based on business requirements. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Support data analysis to support on-time delivery, inventory accuracy, Inventory DOH and transportation execution are met while maximizing quality and minimizing cost.
- Generate in a timely manner analysis to support decisions that generate efficiencies in production and transportation.
- Establishes and maintains specific reports to insure that there is availability of materials to the Manufacturing floor and enable Operational efficiency.
- Manages daily support of production needs such as inventory data analysis, scheduling data or scheduling analysis to support business requirements related to production, inventory control, inventory planning or scheduling.
- Establish and manage databases or information with data integrity to develop analysis that enable inventory control or scheduling decisions.
- Maintains effective working relationship and communication with all departments.
- Operates within budget and contributes to the overall reduction of overhead and expenses.
- This position requires a two year degree in an appropriate field of study with at least one (1) to two (2) years materials management experience in a warehouse, purchasing or logistics, or a four year degree in supply chain
- Normal mechanical and analytical ability is a must with knowledge of statistical techniques and problem resolution.
- In the absence of a 2-year degree in an appropriate field of study, this position requires four (4) years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail is required. Basic level knowledge of MRP and ERP would be preferred.