ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work an eight (8) hour shift with extended hours or overtime as required and work any shift as directed.
- Lead shift Materials Handlers so as to ensure all materials are properly staged and denoted in our materials management systems.
- Summarize processing mixing tickets to allocate resources accurately. Verify correct usage of ingredients and lots, as recorded on the mixing tickets and investigate discrepancies.
- Work with the Warehouse and Production Departments on any verifications of inventory and completing cycle counts.
- Provide data entry services to support existing inventory management system, to include material movements, resource adjustments, direct issues of ingredients, and packing of finished goods and rework drums.
- Properly identify all nonconforming materials, segment such and then mark appropriately in our inventory systems for follow-up.
- Maintain SOMAX sanitation work order system. Use production knowledge and Company software to generate meaningful operational improvement report charts and graphs to include weekly efficiency, downtime reports and material usage reports.
- Ensure proper transition between shifts.
- Provide input with production planning, problem solving, problem anticipation, and adherence to ISO 9002 and TCCC Quality System standards.
- Work safely around moving equipment to understand production requirements and provide useful input. Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform all essential job skills (functions) affecting quality according to Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards identified for this position
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Personal protective equipment. MSDS. Bump cap, safety glasses, hearing protection, hairnet, calculator, computer and Company software, and telephone. Obtain Company forklift license and safely drive forkliftQUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- GED/High School diploma
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English. Ability to understand and follow directions. Able to see and hear.
- Good mathematical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to give clear instructions.
- Able to read and understand plant rules and operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of processing, packaging, and casing operations.
- Ability to understand and use department resources efficiently.
- Ability to lift 1 - 40 pounds.
- Able to walk up stairs, climb ladders, stand for extended periods of time (2-3 hours) and work on platforms.
- Ability to read and understand gauges. Ability to read and understand mixing tickets.
- Able to monitor inventory levels via use of SAP and develop purchase orders for indirect materials.
- Ability to read, understand, and create computerized charts, graphs, and reports.
- Able to work around moving equipment, higher noise areas and safely drive a forklift on the production floor.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.