This position is responsible for receiving parts and materials from outside suppliers, moving all incoming materials to appropriate locations, preparing and shipping product according to instructions, maintaining accurate inventory balances and conducting physical counts and cycle counts, performing inventory transactions in ERP system, maintaining physical identification of stocking locations and maintaining appropriate inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Essential Duties and responsibilities (other duties may be assigned.)
1. Receive parts and materials from outside suppliers, including unloading trucks, verifying parts, counts and documentation by matching purchase orders with packing lists and inputting information into ERP system.
2. Move all incoming materials to appropriate locations or point-of-use and update ERP system to reflect correct material location. Use material handling equipment, including forklifts, hoists and pallet jacks, to move product.
3. Prepare and ship product according to instructions, including maintaining accurate counts of outgoing product, preparing shipping documentation, ensuring proper identification of products and containers, loading trucks, making arrangements for appropriate carriers and determining freight rates.
4. Maintain accurate inventory balances and conduct physical counts and cycle counts of materials as assigned to ensure inventory accuracy.
5. Perform inventory transactions in ERP system, including PO arrivals and receipts, inventory moves, bin location maintenance and assignment, shop order and PO issues, PO requisitions, receipt of returned good and various queries.
6. Maintain physical identification of stocking locations throughout the facility, including pallet racks, shelving units, kanbans and point-of-use.
7. Maintain appropriate inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
8. Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment, adhering to 5S principles.
9. Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of inventory management principles, including experience processing inventory transactions.
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Experience selecting and scheduling transportation services.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and possess a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.