HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
I. Establishes and maintains inventory levels and related controls of supplies and equipment for the center.
2. Initiates purchase requests for supplies, instruments and minor
3. Confers with physicians and nursing staff on special product or equipment needs and initiates trial use if indicated.
4. In conjunction with supervisor, physicians and support staff assists in the development of improved procedures, workflow, and cost reduction programs.
5. Responsible for maintaining high ethical practices in purchasing
procedures, and contractual relationships with vendors.
6. Restock all supplies and inventory as needed,
7. Assists when needed in OR.
8. Maintains accurate purchase records by coordinating packing information and
invoices with ordering requests.
9. Returns or exchanges inventory and supplies not needed or incorrectly ordered. Ensures proper credit where necessary.
10. Supports and adheres to HCA Code of Conduct, related Ethics and Compliance policies and HIPAA requirements.
• Some college preferred.
• Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
• Minimum (1) year of experience in materials management. Urology Surgery and Laser experience preferred.
• Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful.
• BLS may be required as per facility standard.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom