Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Materials Handler position in Hialeah, FL. This is a long term temporary position in a clean laboratory environment. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Handles receiving and shipping functions accurately in a high-volume and fast-paced distribution operation
- Receives stores, cycle counts, picks, packs and ships materials
- Loads and unloads materials
- Inspect materials
- Creates documentation
- Reconciles inventory and performs data entry.
- Must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate, understand and read in English
- Able to stand and walk 12 hours a day
- Must be able to start early in the morning and able to work overtime
- Maintain strict adherence to compliance, safety standards and standard work instructions
- Computer Knowledge
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Materials Handler job in Hialeah or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. Call Giselle Aguado at (305) 380-3225 for more information.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.