Primary Purpose of the Job
Under supervision, expedite the flow of work orders through the manufacturing process according to production and shipping schedules, inform the status of orders and any situations affecting the production schedule.
Major activities / Key challenges
- Receiving and stocking all raw materials
- Moving raw materials throughout the manufacturing process as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Review production schedule, schedule change notices, and reports or records of the status of work orders to identify any production delays.
- Follow up on special requests or work orders from production supervisors to support departments to ensure communications of such requests, and to identify anticipated or actual delays in the delivery of resources or support services to production department.
- Perform physical counts of products/components in the manufacturing process or in storage as needed to assist in inventory audits.
- Able to perform duties such as pull Work Order, Shippers, dormant inventory, and packing of finished goods per S-71117
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and work safely.
Essential Knowledge & Skills / Education
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 8AM-4:30PM.
- Basic computer and math skills
- Understand use of fork lift, order picker
- Knowledge on scale counting
- Experience in packing and shipping (FedEx and UPS label system).
- Employee must be able to work overtime as required.
- Knowledge on QAD and Oracle
Basic QualificationsPreferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.