Performs more complex materials tasks including shipping finished goods to customers. Has thorough knowledge of business enterprise systems. Identifies problems and takes required corrective action to achieve a high level of transaction accuracy. May provide technical support to lower level Materials Technicians. Physically lift, place, and carry items weighing up to fifty (50) pounds for moderate distances.
- Perform all responsibilities of Material Tech I.
- Review shipping documents to determine customer specific packaging and labeling requirements
- Pick stock in accordance with pick list, verifying accuracy of system data
- Processes shipment for delivery including creating bill of lading and packing slip
- Utilize UPS Worldship system to process shipments
- Participate in improvement activities in line with Alcoa Business System (ABS)
- Create Advance Shipping Notices in John Deere system as needed.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Guide to Business Conduct.
- Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED
Minimum of two years experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment. utilizing a computerized materials management system.Preferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.