Performs more complex materials tasks including shipping finished goods to customers. Has thorough knowledge of business enterprise systems. Identifies problems and takes required corrective action to achieve a high level of transaction accuracy. May provide technical support to lower level Materials Technicians. Physically lift, place, and carry items weighing up to fifty (50) pounds for moderate distances.
- Perform all responsibilities of Material Tech I.
- Review shipping documents to determine customer specific packaging and labeling requirements
- Pick stock in accordance with pick list, verifying accuracy of system data
- Processes shipment for delivery including creating bill of lading and packing slip
- Utilize UPS Worldship system to process shipments
- Participate in improvement activities in line with Alcoa Business System (ABS)
- Create Advance Shipping Notices in John Deere system as needed.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
- Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Arconic Guide to Business Conduct.
- Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED
Minimum of two years experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment. utilizing a computerized materials management system.Preferred Qualifications