Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Commercial Leadership Program Associate in our Deerfield, IL office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's MBA Commercial Leadership Program is a highly selective program that develops leaders by incorporating intensive on-the-job training with supplemental development and interaction with our global business leaders. In this highly visible development program, you’ll have the opportunity to influence strategic organizational initiatives and work on meaningful assignments that drive our business forward.
Program participants will use business & management knowledge, problem solving, and relationship management skills during high-impact strategic assignments designed with the purpose of building a sustainable pipeline of high potential Commercial Talent at Takeda.
As a salaried full-time Takeda employee, you will spend approximately 2 ½ years completing 3 rotations in potential areas such as:
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Sales (mandatory)
- Brand Marketing
- Managed Markets
- Commercial Analytics
- Completion of a MBA degree program, preferably with an emphasis on marketing or general management
- Three to five years of prior industry/work experience
- Previous MBA internship experience required for full-time consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical \ biotech industry
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings, attend meetings on a local and national basis, and training.
Travel up to 10-15%. WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs