- Develop rapid test plans and experiments for new concepts and marketing programs
- Lead customer insights research including ethnographic (qualitative) and quantitative
- Define and prioritize customer requirements, user stories and validations
- Partnering with a cross-functional team create new offerings including Product Management, Development, Finance and Care.
- Make big changes in our acquisition, conversion and retention approaches across multiple channels including .com, phone, in-product, and online.
- Set success metrics and monitor against milestones.
- Present regular updates to senior Business Unit leadership
- Mountain View, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Plano, TX
Summer intern program:
Our summer intern program is not just fun but a learning experience as well with the ability to engage with leaders at Intuit. It's a launching pad into greatness. In addition to a competitive paycheck we offer our interns several perks to reward you for your brilliant work. Some of those include:
- Work assignments that are critical to the business with written goals
- Extensive training to jump start your career development
- Exposure to our leadership team
- Daily engagement with our Marketing team
- Visibility of career progression and growth
- Reviews and written evaluations and the opportunity to be considered as a full time employee
- Opportunity to share what you've learned and teach your team
- Social and Networking events
- Must be enrolled in a MBA degree-seeking program during the time of the internship
- Demonstrated leadership and track record of delivering results
- Ability to think strategically and leverage strong analytical skills
- Passion for delighting customers with technology solutions grounded in customer insights
- Strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally & builds enduring partnerships
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Be a self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome.
- High energy, positive mindset and "can do" attitude
Go to careers.intuit.com. All submissions must include a resume and cover letter telling us why you are interested in this role.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? Careers.intuit.com.
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sales Consultant 1 Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.