Job DescriptionCVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 12 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentorship and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10-week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
You will be part of a team focused on identifying and assessing enterprise opportunities that advance CVS Health’s purpose of helping people on their path to better health. As the Enterprise Strategy Associate, you will play a meaningful role within the research, identification and prioritization of initiatives across the company that will transform our business. Your key areas of focus include supporting growth within adjacent and new markets, evaluating new and innovative partnerships and supporting individual business unit initiatives where appropriate.
You will also be involved with many high-level projects such as:
- Supporting the Director in developing comprehensive market evaluations in areas of priority for CVS Health, including identification and mapping of value pools, and adjacent and transforming growth initiatives
- Framing analytic approaches and performing quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. This work will include researching and developing robust business cases to support new opportunities and developing models to evaluate their profitability and scalability.
- Crafting materials for management and executive committees, and board of directors meetings.
- Working closely with Strategy, Business Development and M&A teams enterprise wide along with senior leadership across the organization.
Required Qualifications- Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program.
- 1-2 years Management Consulting or related experience Preferred Qualifications- Superior analytical skills, quantitative skills and problem solving skills
- Independent judgment and initiative required
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines Education
- Candidates must be enrolled in a two year MBA program Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/