Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, MBA Summer Associate (Bayer Business Consulting, North America), are to:
Who you are
- Develop consulting framework and approach;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Assist in workshop preparation;
- Help in strategic assessments and evaluations;
- Complete other operations management support.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program with expected graduation date by June 2019;
- At least two years of professional experience in a preferably in the life science industry;
- Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
- Strong understanding of general business processes (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc.);
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills and experience;
- Ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills;
- Ability to take initiative, be persuasive and maintain a strong team spirit;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Driver's license valid for travel in the U.S.
- International/global work experience;
- Experience in a leading traditional consulting practice.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.