Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.Description
To execute the strategic business plans for the region developed in conjunction with the President, Director of Sales, and SMCA Regional Sales Manager. Follow a consultative sales approach throughout the sales region in support of the current customer base and the development of new customers. Responsible for developing relationships with key microsurgery thought leaders in the region. Attain or exceed annual sales goals by attaining or exceeding quarterly sales priorities. Obtain desired results by supporting the SMCA core values of trust, mutual respect, high communication, and a spirit of cooperation. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Develop business with current customers and new customers in all of the product groups, building the GEM brand and supporting the mission of being "the microsurgeon's most trusted resource".
- Assist in sales forecasting and planning.
- Support local, regional, and national trade shows and sales meetings.
- Follow company policies and complete training requirements in a timely manner.
Education and Experience
- Have the ability to travel 50% of the time, be able to achieve and maintain a high degree of technical proficiency.
- Have the ability to develop rapport with customers within the sales region and throughout the US market.
- Willing and able to travel on weekends to attend trade shows, sales meetings, regional meetings, physician's symposiums, etc.
- Maintain OR credentialing certifications, including OR protocol and Bloodborne Pathogen training, immunizations, drug and criminal background screening and other credentials.
A Career That Matters
- Bachelor's degree, a minimum of one years' experience in a related position, OR sales experience preferred. Person must have good communication skills and be able to manage their time and effectively work their sales region.
- Physically able to handle extensive overnight travel, OR, and tradeshow working conditions. Ability to travel a minimum of two days per week.
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.