A global organization is seeking to hire a a Security Engineer with a strong background as a McAfee DLP Engineer. The Endpoint Security Engineer will be responsible for evaluation, design, administration, and support of endpoint security, data loss prevention, and identity & access management. Ability to create, tune and baseline of endpoint DLP policies is important for this position as well as Analyzing DLP events for diagnosis, trending, and measuring of false positives and configuration efficiency. Managing IAM will also be a critical function of this role.Top Skills & Responsibilities:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 5-10 years managing McAfee ePO, ENS10, MDE, FRP, DLP
- Experience with McAfee ePO or another endpoint security management platform in a large scale, multi-location, enterprise environment
- Provide day-to-day administration of endpoint security
- Windows Server and Unix/Linux systems authentication including NIS, LDAP, Active Directory and Kerberos
- Identity & Access Management
- SAML and implementing internet SSL
- RSA SecurID, RADIUS authentication, and MFA
- Analyze, configure and remediate
- CISSP is a plus not a must
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.