Reporting to the Installation Service Manager, the HDE Measure Service Tech will perform the primary functions of job site pre-installation measures and post installation services. For Measures, post product sale measuring will occur following the RTP job status and prior to product ordering. The Measure Service Tech will conduct measures on windows, siding and roofing. Services will be performed based on customer and installer reports of post installation follow up and service needs. In performance of duties the Measure Service Tech will uphold THD Values through all interactions with customers, associates, and contractors.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30%-Measure each sold window opening using industry standard methods to ensure product ordered meets required installation specs and to ensure install is performed timely without reorders. Measure vinyl and HardiePlank siding for rectangular, triangular, soffit, dormers, and gable areas to ensure product ordered is sufficient
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 15%-Measure Roofing on occasion when EagleView measurements are not available or adequate to fully estimate product / material needs.
- 15%-Conduct services on post window installation items such as hardware installation, sealing, locks, screens, sash, and limited replacement as needed based on customer service calls or installer notes.
- 10%-Conduct timely services for non-window products as needed based on installer notes or customer service orders including but limited to screen installation, seal repair, siding job punch lists, roofing job punch lists, and door installation punch lists.
- 10%-Conducts work with exceptional customer service skills considering the customer experience, the homeowner's property, communication during time of service, and support of branch operations.
- 20%-Collaborates with installers, Installation Service Managers, and the Operations Center to ensure communication of daily activities. Manages a shifting load of measures and services depending on the demands. Maintains safety standards at all times . Maintains a high level of awareness of respect to customer and customer property.
Position reports to Installation Service Manager
This position has no direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!