Meat Cutters are responsible for cutting, processing, weighing, wrapping, receiving and rotating all meat products while maintaining proper sanitation standards and handling other responsibilities as assigned.
- Qualified journeymen meat cutter (to qualify, one must have passed an apprenticeship program and or must be able to cut all beef, pork and veal primal to company specifications and produce a profitable return)
- Working in a refrigerated environment (30-40 degrees)
- Working in damp conditions
- Lifting containers ranging from 20 – 80 lbs.
- Working around power equipment and sharp knives
Minimum Age Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
A little about us:
“For those whose hearts are bigger than their budgets, BJ’s makes it possible to live generously”