Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Mechanic.
What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small engines
- Provide information and reports on equipment
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
- Wages DOE
- This position reports to Shop Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience with basic truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Small engine, 2 cycle experience
- Diesel Engine, heavy and light equipment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
12858 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry