Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job in Taylor MO. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job include:
• Basic to complex assembly
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• HS diploma or GED equivalent
• At least 2 years
• Mechanically inclined
• Must be able to pass all background requirements
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 6AM - 2:30PM)
Pay for this position is $10.00-$12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job in Taylor MO or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HS diploma or GED Required.
Previous manufacturing experience required.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.