At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join Exelon Nuclear, and you will be part of a team responsible for operating a nuclear fleet that is the largest in the nation and the third largest in the world.
With 14 operating plants and 23 reactors in Illinois, Maryland, Nebraska, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, Exelon Nuclear provides enough clean energy to power 17 million average American homes annually.
It is recognized as one of the best-run and most efficient nuclear fleets in the world.
Illinois locations: Braceville, Byron, Clinton, Marseilles, Moline, Morris, and Warrenville
Pennsylvania locations: Delta, Kennett Square, Middletown, and Pottstown
New Jersey location: Forked River
New York locations: Ontario and Scriba
Maryland location: Lusby
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Perform engineering tasks as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles.
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work ensuring proper configuration management and assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in preparation of plans and specifications.
- Perform independent research, reviews, studies and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce costs, correct design or material flaws, or comply with changes in codes or regulations.
- B. S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Technical degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Knowledge of HVAC Design and Operation
- Knowledge of Chiller Design and Operation
- Knowledge of Flow System Leak Repairs
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Advanced technical degree or related coursework
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor