Location: Harmony, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 16, 2016
Reference ID: 1357772109
New opportunity for a Mechanical Drafter / Mechanical Designer a with background in steel for a Direct Hire opening with a growing company. The Mechanical Drafter is responsible for utilizing Solidworks and AutoCAD for our client that fabricates steel plate for multiple applications. If you meet the requirements below please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate review.
• Draft and detail multi-view 3D drawings of parts and assemblies
• Create models for fabrication
• Create shop drawings from rough sketches
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Efficient with time and priorities
• Manage vendor/fabricator's productivity and quality of work to meet goals and deadlines
• Meet with clients and review scope of project
• Minimum: Associate degree in related technical field
• Two years experience in Solidworks and AutoCAD
• Must be proficient Microsoft Office
• Must have a solid understanding of steel and welding practices.
This is a full-time opportunity working daylight hours, Monday- Friday, with the possibility of overtime as needed.
Domestic travel may be required up to 10%
A competitive wage, paid vacation and holidays as well as health insurance and a retirement plan is available.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary requirements for immediate review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled