Mechanical Drafter / Designer - Steel Fabrication
Location: Butler, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 07, 2016
Reference ID: 2000972137
Adecco looking to identify a Drafter / Designer a with a steel service center background. The Designer is responsible for utilizing Solidworks and AutoCAD for our client that fabricates steel plate for multiple applications. If you meet the requirements below please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
• Draft and detail multi-view 3D drawings of parts and assemblies
• Create models for fabrication
• Create shop drawings from rough sketches
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Efficient with time and priorities
• Manage vendor/fabricator's productivity and quality of work to meet goals and deadlines
• Meet with clients and review scope of project
• Minimum: Associate degree in related technical field
• Two years experience in Solidworks and AutoCAD
• Must be proficient Microsoft Office
• Must have a solid understanding of steel and welding practices.
This is a full-time opportunity working daylight hours, Monday- Friday, with the possibility of overtime as needed.
Domestic travel may be required up to 10%
A competitive wage, paid vacation and holidays as well as health insurance and a retirement plan is available.
Please email resume to email@example.com along with salary requirements for immediate review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled