A Mechanical Engineer job in Tempe, AZ is available courtesy of Modis Engineering and Technology. You will focus on 3D Solidworks modeling and responsible for developing innovative mechanical design solutions for new and existing products, including consumer electronics, automotive accessories, power solutions, and plastic products. You will be responsible to ensure that all product and project requirements are met. You will also work closely with Creative and R&D departments to merge electrical and software design with high-quality mechanical design to create premium products.
A Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Industrial Design team to implement new product and accessory design. Assist with patent applications engineering-related intellectual property support
• Advanced 3D Solidworks modeling for both manufacturing and renderings. Assist with material selection and technical definition of products
• Validate initial designs via analysis, prototyping and testing to increase the efficiency of our development process.
• Work with Quality Assurance and Test Engineering to define and implement validation testing plans and ensure products meet reliability requirements.
• B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Two plus years of relevant experience in mechanical or product design and development.
• Experience in the development of consumer electronics products, power tools, automotive accessories preferred.
• Experience with photorealistic renderings preferred.
• Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• Experience in simulations and detailed analysis preferred.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Tempe, AZ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
For more information, contact Fari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.