A Mechanical Engineer job in Melbourne, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have experience in 3D modeling, design for manufacturing, and ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplined team environment. This is a direct hire opportunity. The salary range for this position is between $35,000 and $125,000, heavily based on experience. This position requires that you possess a TS/SCI security clearance. No H1B's, OPT's or CPT's please.
Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Provide program support and technical leadership over requirements definition, concept generation, material selection, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design, design documentation, and assembly/integration and testing.
• Perform research, development, design, and analysis tasks on complex mechanical hardware including precision mechanisms, electro-mechanical hardware, and complex electronic packaging in a program team environment.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, or related disciplines
• Five plus years of relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or three plus years of relevant experience with a Master's Degree.
• Experience in design or analysis of electronic systems, structures, or mechanisms, along with engineering drawing development desired
• Proficiency in CAD tools such as Creo and understanding of ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing standards preferred
• Proficiency in analysis FEA tools such as Femap, NASTRAN, ANSYS desired
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Melbourne, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.