Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Mechanical Engineer job in Kingston, NY. This is a temporary position expected to last 8-9 months.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for performing detailed calculations to compute on established design, construction, and installation standards and specifications. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Engineer job include:
• Performing detailed calculations to compute on established design, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Creates and releases notification and bulletins on changes in design revisions and improvements.
• Supports manufacturing as required with drawing, prints, specifications and programming.
• Maintains drawing and model library, history, revisions and functional specifications.
• Maintains engineering documentation for projects and tasks as well as time capturing and budgeting.
• Creates bills of material (BOMs).
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or related technical degree.
• Knowledgeable in general scientific/engineering techniques with ability to assist on new project development.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and utilize basic scientific/engineering principles, data and some independent judgment in determining how to approach/solve problems.
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to develop relationships with customer personnel at the technical level and to leverage those relationships to demonstrate value.
• Typically, 1-3 yrs experience in an OEM manufacturing environment
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks or other solid modeling software package
• Proven experience in applying working principles within the technical field.
This position is Monday- Friday 1st shift. 8am- 5pm. Pay is $24/hr.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mechanical Engineer position in Kingston, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for opportunities that are currently available. Call (845) 562-7448 after applying for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.