Mechanical Engineer Designer
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1036275527
A Mechanical Design Engineer job in Florida is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering
You must have experience designing medical devices and experience with SolidWorks
You will be designing different parts for medical devices.
You will represent Design Services in technical customer discussions / meetings.
You will support the development and utilization of processes for design
Mechanical Design Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Designing complex mechanical parts and subsystems unassisted from start to finish.
• Provide technical input to help identify and solve project risks
• Provide a complete design package to be entered into PDM system consisting of requirements and design documentation, databases, BOM's, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5-7 Years of Experience Required
• Medical Device experience
If you are interested in this Microfluidics Design job in Tampa, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Chaz Hollingsworth at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled