Mechanical Engineer III
What We Are Looking For
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years professional Mechanical Engineering experience.
• Experience performing mechanical engineering activities in cross functional product development teams.
• Proficient in SolidWorks 3D Solid Modeling.
• A highly refined understanding of mechanical engineering principles and methods.
• Electronics architecture packaging or direct LED lighting experience.
• Experience designing for various manufacturing processes (plastic injection molding, extrusions, metal die casting, metal forming/stamping or forging processes) especially electronic products designed for high performance outdoor use (sealing, thermals, etc.).
• Past success in fast paced, technology driven, product development organizations or interdisciplinary design consultancy teams.
• High quality 3D Solid Modeling skills.
• Self-Starter who can work independently with little direction.
• Positive "can do" attitude with drive for completion.
• Drive for continuous improvement.
• Sets a positive tone for teamwork and sets example with follow through on commitments.
• Interpersonal skills as it relates to negotiations and working with a diverse team.
• Creative problem solving, does not stop at first solution.
• Capable of using common machine shop and 3D printing tools.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.