Mechanical Engineer Job Description
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- The day to day operations, overseeing the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, and alteration of mechanical facilities systems.
- Working with facilities mechanical, chemical, and environmental process to support 300mm wafer microprocessor high volume manufacturing facilities.
- Day to day support of mechanical operations systems for the Ocotillo Campus.
- Developing solutions to solve today's challenges to protect the environment while supporting Intel's technology roadmap.
- Ensuring process systems operate as intended without impact optimizing utility efficiency ensuring projects meet design criteria and system reliability needs.
- Writing project scope of work, maintenance, trouble shooting, project acceptance, and integration procedures for assigned systems.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Can work in a strong team environment and with groups at multiple sites.
- Self-motivated independent, organized and proactive highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Minimum 2 months experience in:
- Electronic industry.
- Standard office software applications.
- Safely maneuvering through an industrial environment including climbing ladders and stepping over pipes.
Inside this Business Group
- Prior internship preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.