How you will do it
What we look for
- The Technician will be performing tests and evaluations on fire suppression and mechanical piping equipment and other assigned tasks.
- Records data, makes computations, and writes reports documenting results and conclusions.
- The Technician will also work with data acquisition equipment.
- Reads and interprets test plans and procedures; using determines set-up and gives feedback to design and engineering to finalize plans and procedures.
- Conducts testing of Tyco products in accordance with supplied procedures.
- This function includes assembly of test items, acquisition/procurement of test equipment, set-up of tests, running test, data collection, tear down of test systems, and other incidental tasks.
- Uses computerized and analog data acquisition methods to collect data.
Associate's degree with 2 years of experience
Technical Trade School certification and 5 years work related experience
Firefighter or Machine Shop experience Who we are:
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.