In Soda Springs, we produce elemental phosphorous, a key component to ensuring farmers are more productive--something that's becoming increasingly important in our growing world. We are currently offering a Mechanical fall co-op or summer internship for 2018 at this location. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with existing/new projects in design equipment selection, installation, checkout, troubleshooting, and start-up phases.
- Developing engineering solutions for day-to-day problems that occur in plant operations.
- Junior standing or above working toward a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Must be returning to school to complete degree upon end of inter/co-op assignment
- Experience and/or interest in an industrial environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- High degree of personal initiative
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and a diverse culture
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.