Posted: November 29, 2016
Reference ID: 2059583759
A Mechanical Technician job in Phoenix, Arizona is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This company is responsible for supplying, operating, and maintaining airport sky trains for the city. You will be responsible for supporting the operations and maintenance of the electromechanical systems. This would include corrective and preventative maintenance, inspections and repairs.
A Mechanical Technician job responsibilities include:
• Complete preventative and corrective maintenance related to the light rail trains systems
• Manually operate trains, platform doors, guide way switches, train control systems and electrical power distribution systems.
• Perform electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems inspection that would follow established procedures or other written or verbal instructions
• Repair or replace defective parts or equipment utilizing manuals, drawings, specs and other written or verbal instructions
• Respond to system failures-recover transit vehicles and restore system operations.
• Respond to and provide customer service to the riding public as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two years electrical and mechanical experience or equivalent technical school training
• Works variable hours and shifts
• Valid Arizona driver's license
• Disciplined, self-starter, ability to handle down time and high stress.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Technician job in Phoenix, Arizona then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position please contact Courtney at 480-636-4020 or Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled