Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform minor equipment repairs.
This person will also triage equipment repair calls to determine if/when a vendor technician is necessary and coach/train Custodial Managers and custodial workers on proper equipment repair and maintenance procedures.
- Take equipment repair calls/emails from Custodial Managers, determine priority level, and triage/perform minor repairs on all equipment, including all capital equipment and all SpaceCare equipment such as product dispensers, CPI washing machines, and vacuums.
- Collaborate with the vendor partners on equipment repairs, warranty-related issues, and any training necessary to perform essential job functions.
- Ensure that all capital equipment being worked on is accounted for in the fixed asset inventory and is affixed with a TMA and asset tag.
- Stock and restock supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintain an Aramark-assigned vehicle, stocked with commonly needed tools and supplies as determined by vendor partners and Quality and Standards team; operate said vehicle in a safe manner, adhering to all company policies and traffic laws.
- Ensure assigned vehicle is maintained regularly. Inform management of any necessary repairs.
- Follow all rules of the road to ensure the safety of oneself, other people, equipment and vehicles.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct, Uniform Guidelines, Safety Standards and Accident Reporting Procedures.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Aramark Facilities Management.
- Experience transporting, delivering and unloading items to multiple sites.
- Customer service experience with on-going client and stakeholder interface.
- Proven communication written and verbal skills and the ability identify and solve customer concerns.
- Ability to calculate simple figures and amounts
- Basic computer skills required. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, but some college a plus
- Operate commercial motor vehicles and delivery trucks required
- Valid driver's license with an excellent record is a requirement
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced work environment required
- Background check is required
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.