A Mechanical Test Engineer is available through Modis Engineering. This position will be a 4-month contract opportunity with our Class II Medical Device client in Plymouth, MN. This position requires previous experience in mechanical DVT (design validation testing).
Mechanical Test Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Generate Design Validation Test Reports
• Ability to understand testing procedures
• Tracking and recording test protocol
Referencing test designs
Ability to effectively communication with cross-functional engineering teams
• BS Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, or 2yr Degree Sr. Test Technician
• Minimum 2+ years of engineering testing experience
• Previous medical device experience desired
If you are interested in this Mechanical Test Engineer job in Plymouth, MN, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Hayden Hammel at 612-656-1087 or Hayden.Hammel@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.