Job Description - Med Device Solutions Executive, MedTech Solutions
- Works directly with Medical Technology manufacturing clients to develop value added business opportunities that deliver projects built around solving strategic issues.
- Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
- Typically works across multiple practice areas such as commercial models, marketing, analytics, launch planning, IT management.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Ensures a continuous flow of revenue generating business from client engagements.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IMS Consulting in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 8 years experience in the med device or consulting industry.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Requires deep expertise in at least one practice along with knowledge of all other practices.
- Possesses exemplary business development skills.
IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Has broad knowledge of the life sciences industry.
- In-depth understanding of the available data assets available in the life sciences industry.
- Works collaboratively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Values people's opinions and encourages knowledge sharing. High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.