Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
nTelligis builds on Altice's position in the media industry to deliver ads that are targeted with unique viewership and attribute data. nTelligis advertising technology creates unified cross-screen audiences so each campaign is delivered in a coordinated way across tv, digital, mobile and every other screen that captures a viewer's attention. nTelligis campaigns are measured in fine grained detail to provide an accurate picture of where ads were served, to whom, and with what results.
Audience Partners, an Altice USA company, is a digital media company based in Plymouth Meeting, PA with offices in Washington, DC, Toronto, San Francisco and New York City. This position works full time from our Plymouth Meeting or Washington DC office. We flourish in the rapidly expanding and competitive world of digital advertising because we help our customers maximize the impact of the money they spend promoting their message. Making sure that digital media dollars buy only those ads that are shown to the right person, at the right time and with the right message is a complex task that relies on access to inventory, ongoing testing, efficient purchasing processes, expert media planning and sometimes most of all: the insightful analysis of billions of ad-purchase data points. That is where you come in: we need a creative data analyst that wants to work in an entrepreneurial setting to help us describe the impact of our media spends, develop efficient buying policies and create related workflows and infrastructure. This is a cross-disciplinary role that will give you the opportunity to display (or develop) a mix of capabilities in areas including ad-tech knowledge, statistics, programming, data base management, and data visualization. Responsibilities
Using data analysis to inform the development of media plans for political, commercial, advocacy, and non-profit campaigns. Mining campaign data to produce buying optimization strategies. Using data analysis to optimize media buying strategies across multiple advertising media channels throughout the course of active campaigns for constant improvement. Fulfilling client and internal data analytics and reporting requests. Produce data visualizations to communicate complex relationships regarding campaign delivery and performance clearly. Develop reports for clients that highlight the campaign areas that they find most interesting and relevant to their unique goals. Aggregating and reviewing data from numerous sources to create a cohesive, easy to understand reporting message. Conducting client meetings and present reporting and analytic outputs in a coherent, compelling narrative. Maintaining database configurations in compliance with established best practices. Rendering data purchasing business processes in our CRM through configuration. Defining and documenting new procedures and methodologies; training team members on the same. Gathering and ranking business requirements and then systematically evaluating tools to satisfy those requirements. Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree required
- In a relevant technical field preferred
- A (seemingly) unrelated degree with relevant practical experience in analyzing data and generating insight to improve service delivery for any industry will also be considered - feel free to make your case!
- Employment or academic experience with a variety of technical tools and software based around using data to answer questions
- An inquiring mind with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how consumers live their online lives
- Keeps up to date with new and developing platforms, emerging trends and strategies within the digital space
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort working with large data sets
- Basic statistical analysis (R, Weka, Excel, or other)
- Advanced data visualization (Tableau, Datorama, or other)
- Relational database structure
- SQL based reporting
- Script programming for process automation (Python or other)
- Enterprise software configuration (We use Salesforce for workflow management and internal reporting
- Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.