A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
An integral part of a collaborative marketing team that designs and builds personalized customer experiences and executes campaigns against a growing list of media channels. Responsible for managing the planning, placement and analysis of owned Cable TV inventory as well as purchased media, including TV, print, radio, OOH and online. Responsible for managing all media planner documents, including activity, expenses and budgets. Supplies analysis on rates and audience data as needed for broadcast and cross channel. Will execute reports on audience viewership, network and program ratings and household demographics to gather data supporting the right weight of media against specific targeted audiences. Partners with advertising sales team to make the best use of surplus inventory. Will forecast inventory availability for future months and reconcile estimates against placed media. Interfaces with Creative Marketing Team to ensure all materials are sent and received on or before deadlines and writes and submits traffic instructions. Tracks, charts and reports on creative campaigns for broadcast and cross channel. Ensures all media buys are integrated with specific product campaigns and the overall annual marketing plan / initiatives.
Develops media plans and tactics for each line of business/audience segment, using an appropriate mix of networks that supports the message, objectives and strategies. Reviews and analyzes product level data and Audience Measurement ratings to guide in network selection. Confirms full and proper usage of inventory available. Develops advanced addressable TV segmentation, schedules and goals. Manages inventory adjustments based on updated goals and objectives during the broadcast month. Develops and maintains relationships with media buying, creative service agencies and the media. Keeps track of all creative deadlines. Ensures that traffic instructions are accurately written, sent, received and executed. Keeps creative management team informed of deadlines and any issues. Develops and updates media planning documents and spreadsheets to track updated activity, budgets and expenses. Provides reach/frequency analysis pre-campaign to determine flighting and campaign length. Provides post campaign reconciliation reporting. Interfaces with other departments to gather information needed, including consumer research and product goals. Strict adherence to the timelines and strategies for each project and campaign. The Manager is also responsible for several operational metrics. Delivery and analysis of monthly allocation charts including frequency calendars, allocation grids, advanced advertising and scheduling documentation, cross-channel analysis and program availability by audience segment and local area, and traffic reports. Responsible for effective and efficient use of cross-channel inventory, including proofreading of contracts and spot summaries, reallocation of inventory and developing monthly reach frequency reports by product. Responsible for meeting all planning, scheduling and reporting deadlines. Create and update all media planning documentation and flowcharts. On-time completion and submission of a weekly departmental project status report.
• Demonstrate ability to desegregate and analyze problems
• Project management and the ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Solid management experience and track record in motivating and building strong peer teams
• Strong communicator and team player who can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies
• Superior efficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to manage budgets and complete and track media billing
• Addressable television platforms (i.e. Visible World Conductor)
• Demonstrate ability to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes
• Strong organizational skills and proofreading skills
• Strong mathematical skills. Ability to create and maintain media flowcharts and accruals to track activity, expenses and billing
• 4+ years in, Media Planning/Scheduling or Advanced Advertising Management experience preferred
• Experience in media implementation and post-analysis reporting
• Understanding of Addressable television technologies
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.