- Want to take your digital marketing experience to the next level and lead the most advanced Media Strategy team in CPG? The Media Strategy Sr. Manager will play a critical role in shaping the future of digital for PepsiCo.
- In this role, you will be the thought leader for PepsiCo on everything ranging from media investment strategies, media planning, media analytics, and optimization. This is a rare opportunity to set the agenda and drive impact on over $300MM of media investments annually.
- You will lead day to day oversight of Media Agency and in-house activation plans across all brand media. This role will also oversee prioritization, delivery, and implementation of the learning agenda.
Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications & Requirements:
- Lead integrated Media Strategy team for FLNA driving increased efficiency and effectiveness across all consumer touchpoints.
- Manage brand media investment forecast, analytics, and reporting.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with agency and analytics partners.
- Consults and Liaison for Brand Teams Media Planning, Activation, and Insights.
- Work across teams and agencies to define, track, and report on key media KPIs and benchmarking.
- People leader for two critical contributors to the business across media analytics and CEM.
- Own learning agenda development, execution, communication, and updates for all media.
- Critical contributor to development and growth of PepsiCo North America Data Strategy - including 1st party data collection, insights generation, and activation.
- Partner with Business Analytics and Data Sciences teams from across the organization to gather insights and implement strategies to drive portfolio volume growth.
- Lead frequent share-outs to Brand Teams and Broader Marketing Team on digital learnings, best practices, and innovation.
- Partner with In-house media team on planning, briefing, media analytics, and data strategies.
- Effectively manage media insights budget with support from Media Strategy Sr. Analyst.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Emerging Media. Focus on digital and analytics preferred. MBA / Graduate Degree preferred.
- Candidate must be passionate about digital media and data driven marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and advertising with significant exposure to digital media and analytics.
- Candidate must be comfortable leading in a highly dynamic, data driven environment.
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.