Our client, a background and compliance provider, is urgently seeking a Medical Admin to join their team in Freehold, NJ. The position is contract-to-hire.
If you are interested in the position and meet the below qualifications, please apply today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily audits of physicals and patient reports to look for missing information or discrepancies.
- Daily outreach to medical facilities requesting corrections and amendments.
- Daily Data Entry of customer and account data.
- Scanning documentation.
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages.
- Preparing, compiling and sorting faxes, email and mail documents.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- At least 1 year of previous experience working as a Medical Assistant in a doctor's office or hospital
- At least 1 year working in a Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service Rep capacity
- Attention to detail
- The ability to stay focused due to frequent interruptions.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to adapt to changing environment and shifting priorities
- Great phone and data entry skills
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.