Medical Assembler (Tustin PM)
Posted: December 08, 2016
Reference ID: 1735792990
We are seeking skilled Medical Assemblers in the city Tustin, CA. You will be required to perform the assembly or sub-assembly of medical device products in an entry level position under close supervision from line leaders and supervisors in accordance with manufacturing documents and verbal instructions. Attention to safety and quality is a must while performing work.
• Ability to work with small part assembly work using a microscope.
• Basic communication skills to take instructions and provide feedback to supervisors related to production issues
• Understanding basic math
• Knowledge of basic measuring techniques including scales, rules US and metric measurements.
• Ability to follow company procedures.
• Basic Knowledge of hand tools
• Must be detail oriented and flexible
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Extended periods of sitting
• Extended usage of microscope
• Moderate lifting
• Must be able to work with their hands, arms and be extremely accurate.
• Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs on regular basis
• Must have excellent visual skills. Working with small parts and must be able to identify various colors to follow procedures.
• Using written and verbal instruction to assemble and package product.
• Records data associated with the building of product on builds records
• Ability to meet quality standard
• Perform within 5% of production standard on 1-3 operations.
• Ability to perform in a clean room environment
• Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
• Maintain a clean work area on a continuous basis.
• Apply customer specific labels as required.
• Follow written work instructions.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in microscope assembly in a medical device industry
• Experience with working in a high paced environment
• Strong attention to detail; ability to identify design and color flaws
• Ability to use fine motor skills
• Must be able to communicate in English.
• Understanding basic math.
• Knowledge of basic measuring techniques including scales, rules, US and metric measurement.