Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
Seeking a Medical Assistant
for our Family Practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition who feels patient care is as important as we do! DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
- Graduation from a Medical Assisting training program is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply today!
- One year of MA work experience OR possession of active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required. Please be ready to provide current license information (expiration date & license number) on application for verification purposes.
- Medical Assistants who recently graduated from a Medical Assisting training program must obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment.
- Incumbents with one year of clinical MA work experience who do not possess an active and unrevoked MA certification/ABR-OE credentials must obtain MA certification/ABR-OE credentials within one year of employment.