Seeking a Medical Assistant
for our Practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
- Graduation from a Medical Assisting training program is highly preferred.
- One (1) year of experience in a physician practice or clinic setting is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply today!
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant is preferred. Please note that if you list a current RMA or CMA, you must provide the expiration date and the license number in your application.
- CPR certification preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom