Job Description: MEDICAL ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH AUSTIN AT OUR KYLE LOCATION!
Our Clinics are located inside of select HEB grocery stores.
RediClinic offers full-time Medical Assistants a schedule which promotes work/life balance, working only 3.5 out of 7 days per week, and an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package! Our Medical Assistants must be able to work up until 8pm on some weekdays and every other weekend until 5pm.
At RediClinic, our full-time Medical Assistants receive incredible benefits such as medical, dental and vision, vacation time, life insurance, flexible spending account, 401k with match and $1500 per year in professional development and much more!
Our RediClinic full-time Medical Assistant must have the following Experience/Requirements - Front and Back office experience needed. Ability to perform phlebotomy, injections, immunizations and familiarity with EMR are strongly desired. A stable work history, professional presentation and positive attitude are a plus.
Some other expectations are:
- Serve as the first point of contact for patients.
- Acknowledge each patient in a timely, professional and positive manner and act as patient coordinator throughout the patient's time in clinic.
- Perform patient registration in an efficient and accurate manner with an emphasis on ensuring patient's privacy. Obtains and records confidential patient information using the electronic medical records system.
- Keep the patient up-to-date on his/her wait time expectation.
- Ensures the clinic is clean and orderly and presents a quality image to customers.
- Consistently demonstrate outstanding customer service. Ensure each patient is treated with respect, dignity, and with a positive attitude in order to build relationships with patients and return visits.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height.
- Perform instant tests such as flu and strep tests (phlebotomy and vaccine administration, as applicable).
- Perform vaccine management (storage, handling and disposal).
- Promotes RediClinic and its programs with patients and retail partner customers.
- Float to other clinics, as needed.
INTERVIEWING MEDICAL ASSISTANTS NOW!
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience working as a medical assistant (or equivalent) and knowledge of basic medical assisting skills and techniques in a clinic environment -- preferred.
- Experience with computer-based data management programs and information systems.
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Collecting Co-pays
- General office duties
- Back Office duties such as Blood Draws, Injections, and Immunizations
- Recent experience with patients age 18 months and up in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, ER is highly desired
- Ability to multi-task, excellent computer skills and EMR experience is a plus.
Education: High School Diploma is Required
Medical Assistant Diploma Preferred
CPR/AED Certification Required
TB/Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.