Location: North Tonawanda, New York
Posted: January 07, 2017
Reference ID: 1509248354
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Biller position in N.Tonawanda, NY. This is a long term contract position. As a Medical Biller you will be responsible for answering patient inquiry calls and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner as well as researching / resolving any issues or concerns patients may have with their accounts.
• Contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability
• Answering patient inquiry calls and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner as well as researching / resolving any issues or concerns patients may have with their accounts.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports, etc.
• A minimum 1-2 years of medical billing experience required
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• Quality Assurance Standards and HIPAA rules must be adhered to at all times
This Medical Biller position is a long term contract position, 1st shift $12-$13/hr DOE
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Medical Biller position in N. Tonawanda, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled