As a Training Specialist, you will be responsible for assessing employee performance in accordance with established operational quality standards within all Revenue Cycle functions of the organization. You will also coordinate and deliver a training program across multiple departments, assess educational needs, and advocate for education opportunities. This Training Specialist role will allow you to directly affect the training, coaching, and development of hundreds of employees who support CVS Health in the Infusion Accounts Receivable space.
Additional responsibilities of the Training Specialist role include:
- Maintain ongoing training and educational opportunities for employees in coordination with all State and Federal regulations and in areas that would improve employee development and improve capabilities
- Work with department leadership to audit accounts, transactions, and all related operations across the Revenue Cycle using the established formats to evaluate for quality and accuracy against predetermined expectations
- Review, monitor, and document employee’s performance; assess and document competencies and recommend measures to improve employee’s performance when appropriate
- Develop and maintain “super user” capabilities in technology applications and all other related information systems, tools, technologies, and processes; assist other employees as needed to ensure all tools are fully utilized to create an efficient and effective department
- Focus on attaining daily productivity standards, recommending new approaches for enhancing performance and productivity when appropriate
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures, and "leading practices"
- Communicate and market education programs to a broad target audience using appropriate methods based on identified/assessed needs
- Develop materials, content and tools to support effective training to improve knowledge and performance 457176
A little about us: